Can’t decide which one of our training tools is right for you? Here’s our quick guide that should help you choose.
COBRA rope is the modern replacement for battle/power rope. You can do all the same exercises with it as with a regular battle rope, but because it’s elastic it has several advantages.
Ropes fight back, making you work harder and thus making whole training more effective. In addition to all battle rope exercise you can do a lot more – sprint, jump, do push and pull exercise. Its real full body workout in just one training tool.
- Train complete body (upper, lower and core) . Strength and power, speed, acceleration and overall body and core strength. COBRA ropes will give you new and exceptional ways to train.
- Easy to set up and train anywhere, outdoors or indoors. Widely used by athletes, sport teams and their coaches for fitness conditioning.
- Perfect for every Personal trainer, bootcamp instructor, or group trainers. Tools can be used as PT tool, part of bootcamp or circuit training or as standalone group class called GUNNING with multiple COBRA ropes.
- COBRA is the most versatile training tool on the market.
Unless you have sport specific or physiological needs, COBRA is the most universal and the most popular training tool that we recommend to everybody.
MINI COBRAMINI COBRA is the short version of COBRA rope. It’s recommended for gyms and fitness clubs with limited space available. Because of its shorter length, MINI COBRA feels a bit different when doing battle rope exercises.
- Short version of COBRA rope.
- Perfect for small group training in smaller spaces.
- Can be used in any circuit or PT session.
- Train upper body strength, lower bodz speed, acceleration, agility and reactions.
- Easy to set up, train and travel with.
- Recommended for indoor use but can be used outdoors as well.
MINI COBRAis recommended to everyone who wants COBRA rope but is limited by available training space.
All our tools are build to the same high safety and quality standards.
Learn more about why to choose GUN-eX ropes.